December 14th, 2019
What is it?
On December 14th, a massive group of volunteers will provide a Christmas experience for hundreds of families in our community who are struggling with isolation, poverty or hardship.
Last year at our Christmas Around Towne programs, 650 volunteers from 65 churches, civic groups and businesses served over 1500 people! 700 people attended our main event, where they enjoyed a beautiful holiday brunch complete with local entertainment and were then invited to “shop” for Christmas gifts in any of our six themed stores.
We delivered 150 gift baskets to seniors in our community who were homebound or expressing financial need by partnering with each homeroom class at Vista Del Lago High School and the student government at Folsom High School. In addition we partnered with local agencies to provide for foster kids, displaced families and our waitlisted guests.
Will you join with us in serving our community this year?
How can I get involved or get more info?
- Would YOU consider Volunteering?
- Click the link to sign up to serve! https://powerhouseministries.ivolunteer.com/cat_019
- Would YOU consider being a Gift Collection Site or hosting a Gift Drive?
- Host Gift Collection Boxes with our informational poster on it. Our team would collect items on a weekly basis from Nov. 1st -Dec 13th If at any time your box gets full, you can call for additional pick ups! It’s that simple!
- Or you can host a gift drive at your office or small group to collect specific items needed for the event. We can provide flyers and ornaments with the needed gift item written on them!
- Would YOU consider being a Financial Sponsor?
- Any amount to be used for purchasing gifts for the event
Need more info? Email Amy Malekos at Powerhouse Ministries firstname.lastname@example.org 916-983-0658